Gestolen Amsterdam: Yamaha R1 model 2012 mat grijs 99-MG-JG

Mo_R1

Rookie
3 aug 2016
It is a Yamaha YZF R1 model 2012 matte grey color. Kenteken : 99 MG JG. VIN JYARN226000000481.
; ( ; ( ; (
It had GYTR OEM original sliders installed. The exhausts are original but painted in black (something you don't see often on an R1 so it might be the difference point). It has black with red switch fold hand lever for both levers and from the right side a guard protector for the brake hand lever. it has a carbon fiber like adhesive vinyl behind my seat over the back seat key location. it was stollen with seat cowl mounted, the seat has also some carbon fiber like adhesive vinyl on the sides of it. the motor run for almost 8686km or bit more( took a picture just before it was stollen by one night). it has a minor scratch on the left side just at the top back of the front fairing. i used to have puig garment shoe protecter on the clutch shifter. My motorbike has also part of the original OEM bag mounted on the bike. everything else was original as I liked it as it is, perfect motor :(.
your help is greatly appreciated, I only drove it for two weeks as I Parked it most of the duration I owned it (owned in 9/4/2016). please spread the word and I hope I will have it back.
My Yamaha was stolen during the night of 18/19 between 23.00 and 8.00 July 2016 in Osdorp, Amsterdam.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I hope that you can lead me through how to get it back, and I hope members and possibly fellow riders will help me find it back..
full

Laatst bewerkt:
'Yamaha YZF R1 model 2012 -mat grijs- stolen' > 'Gestolen Amsterdam: Yamaha R1 model 2012 mat grijs 99-MG-JG'

99MGJG
99-MG-JG

Laatst bewerkt:
Yes indeed DUtch.. :(

I"m so frustrated, I hope i will find my joy back ;(

peak into some transporters nearby.. in or outside the garage. in boxes in the house itself. maybe you will sniff some petrol.

but tbh they are for a long time gone. sad story but the chance is almost nihil you will see it back in one peace.

My poor motorbike :(..
I've been doing all this every day for the last two weeks and my research lead me here guys.. I searched in the region, under sheds, on the internet, marktplaats, everywhere and I'm still doing so, I'm keeping faith and I hope I will have it back soon.

Your help is greatly appreciated all of you guys.

Laatst bewerkt:
Thank you, I hope we can find it asap :?

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan